Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pants Pants such a beautiful thing... (dA)

Journal Entry: Sat Jun 14, 2008, 10:16 PM
  • Mood: Stunned
  • Listening to: Bleeding Love - Jesse McCartney
  • Reading: I'm still on "Drawing Blood"
  • Watching: myself get a little slimmer
  • Playing: music
  • Drinking: Dr. Pepper
Yes, I'm still on Pants... Today I worked a little on the actual sewing process only to discover that I'm not going to have enough thread and I forgot to get some!! :ohnoes:

Its okay though, I'm still in the designing process... One day, they'll be finished.

Good news, I'm losing weight!! :w00t!:
Bad news, I'm losing weight so my pants are falling off of me! :(

I am absolutely terrified that i'm going to be finished with these fantastic pants and unable to wear them because i've lost to much weight. On the one hand, that is an awesome feeling, because I've always been an overweight child/adult. So I'm excited to be losing weight (finally!) but at the same time I get a fantastic idea for pants and then i don't fit anymore...

*sigh*

Ain't that just the way it goes?!

No comments: