Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boobage Loss and other such lovely topics...

*SQUEE OF DELIGHT!!*

I know that almost NONE of you want to know what I'm about to tell you, but

I LOST A CUP SIZE!!!!! I am now a bra size smaller than when I left Indiana!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! *SQUEE*

I'm so happy, I'm losing weight and losing bra sizes!! Those of you who have known me for a long time know that I've had a lot of struggles with my weight. And now, I'm finally losing it!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!

*Dances about the room to "Pink Spider" by hide*

And that is all on that topic.

Today Fawn goes in for a full body MRI. The doctor (her personal care physician that the ER told her to see) says that he thinks she may have had a stroke and that is why her left side is completely useless. So today that will be determined by the MRI.
Not only that, but her kidneys are indeed going into Renal Failure. There is a distinct possibility that she may go into the Hospital today. We don't know for sure.

On another note, I seem to, once again, have the stomach flu. It is 7:47am and I haven't been to bed yet. I've spent the entire night throwing up my guts and uploading photos to MySpace.

That is all for today dearies, more later.

Sarai

No comments: