Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fawn's Dream

Ha, Fawn dreamt about me! And it was a GOOD dream about me, lol.

She dreamt that she was with the guys from the GazettE (L to R: Aoi, Reita, Ruki, Kai and Uruha) Image and video hosting by TinyPic all seated in a circle and talking. They were apparently in a park with a cozy campfire in the middle of the circle. Kai was on the right of Fawn, with Ruki on his right. Uruha was on the left of Fawn, with Aoi on his left. And Reita immediately in front of Fawn. (picturing a circle so that you can understand what is going on would help out tremendously)

I suddenly come up with my hands full of food and say, "Let's eat!" and Kai Image and video hosting by TinyPic jumps up and smiles really big, then comes over to me, dips me and gives me a kiss on the mouth. O.O (Fawn describes it as being very Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers)

Upon seeing said kissing, Uruha kisses Fawn. Then she woke up.

No comments: