Monday, June 9, 2008

Gravity (dA)

Journal Entry: Mon Jun 9, 2008, 7:47 PM
  • Mood: Wow!
  • Listening to: The TRAX
  • Reading: Drawing Blood by Poppy Z. Brite
  • Eating: Chips/Chocolate
  • Drinking: Water
No new stuff right now... Having some moments of unappreciated muselessness.

On a lighter note, I'm thinking about dyeing my hair. I think either dark purple with ivory tips or ivory with dark purple tips... I thinks it will look AWESOME! :D

I will now be accepting bids for my soul, I've decided that I need more entertainment. Bidding starts at 25 cents.

Not really. Don't look at me that way!! Its my soul, dammit!! I was KIDDING!! *runs away*

Okay, enough randomness and down to business. Hopefully, if my muse returns any time soon, I will be posting the first part of my latest story idea. I'm trying to let the other ideas marinate in the brain juices a little bit more before I head back to them. Comments on stories that you like would be much appreciated. it lets me know what kinds of things the public is enjoying now-a-days. Since I am an old soul, i have the distinct impression that I'm behind the times.

Oh well.
This is quickly turning into rambling. I'm going to go and enjoy mi musica and will update you all later!

No comments: