Sunday, May 25, 2008

No particular reason, why do you ask? (dA)

Journal Entry: Sun May 25, 2008, 9:09 PM
  • Mood: Tired
  • Listening to: Toshi (X-Japan's lead singer)
  • Reading: Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
  • Watching: Shanghai Noon, if the stupid video ever loads
  • Playing: mind games with everyone...
  • Eating: Ramen
  • Drinking: Water
Okay. this journal is really not for any particular reason other than i'm bored, waiting for my online movie to load.

My muse has left on vacation again. Apparently he has to spend a certain amount of time on the Planet of Electric Cucumbers and a certain amount of time on Earth so that he can maintain citizenship on both. :shrug: this is rather frustrating though, because i really want to write and can't!! :cries:

Oh well. So instead I'm going to watch movies online (if they ever load!!) and check this place and my other pieces of web off and on through out the rest of the night.

BTW: to those of you who like my works, if you want, feel free to check out my website : [link]

I go by my "pen" name there which is Dauntless F. Sparrow. I have a lot of my stuff in blogs on there. Including some fun stuff. Check it out and if you have anything you want to add feel free to message me about it. My e-mail address is both on my homepage here and my homepage on the site. Thanks a bunch to you all who endure these long and boring journals!!

Sarai Out

No comments: