Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Leave you Behind...

So we walked to the store, Fawny and I, it is roughly 10:45pm as we stand on the bridge, waiting a moment because she needs a cigarette and I need a rest. She sits on the rails and I mention, "Don't fall down, cause if you do, I'm leaving you here and I'll be back."

I go to take a drink of my Mt. Dew and am thinking about how funny it would be if she did fall. I would drop down a sandwich for her, and a monster and be back for her once I carried the groceries back to the house. While I'm thinking this she says, "Thanks! Leave my blind ass here!" to which I squirt Mt. Dew out my nose because I giggle snorted so hard. The interesting images were hilarious and the Mt. Dew totally burned my nasal cavity.

But thats what you get when you hang out with Fawn.

Life is an interesting adventure, and I'm just happy to be on for the ride.

No comments: