Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sickly (dA)

Journal Entry: Sun Sep 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
  • Mood: Yearning
  • Listening to: Gackt
  • Reading: Exquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite
  • Watching: everything get turned upside down
  • Playing: the "I will not be sick again" game
  • Eating: Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies
  • Drinking: Water
There really isn't much to journal about anymore. Though, I'm sure that most of my readers are thankful for that! Since I used to journal a LOT more. :D

The only things I can say are, thanks to everyone who has been talking to me and helping me stay positive with everything that is going on in my crazy world. I really appreciate the friendships!!

I'm not posting very much, because I'm very random right now. Some days I have inspiration and other days I have none. I have posted a photograph and I posted a poem the other day. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Later folks!!!

No comments: