Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Guest List

Okay, for those of you who care, my 20th birthday is happening in 3 days (September 25th). I have nothing planned for it, but I have begun to plan what I want for my 21st birthday (next year). I want to have it in Japan.

So here is a partial list of people I want to have there (so that you can start saving your money for it now!!)
Fawn
Donnie
Pomegranate
Judes
Kendra
Bethany
Gackt
Ryan
Chris
Yoshiki
Toshi
Heath
Pata
Sugizo
Hannah
My mom, Debra
Pia (my older sister)
Heleen (my other sister)
Kai
Ruki
Reita
Uruha
Aoi
Tora
Shou
Sakuya
Nao
Hiroto
Saga
Sarah Jo
Wentworth Miller
JD
Sara
Seth
Kait
Jaime
Kyo
Shinya
Die
Kaoru
Toshiya
Rose
Attack
X-mas
Typhoon

As aforementioned, thats just a partial list. Its not finished yet. Basically I want a HUGE party. I've never had a birthday party (well, I had a small one, once, held by my friend Sara) and since it is the big one for me, I want it to be special.

I am planning on Karaoke (I want to hear Fawn and Yo sing Electric Cucumber!!), drinking games (well, obviously) and lots of Cake!! Sounds like fun right?! So, start saving those pennies now. September 25th, 2009 is only 368 days away!!

Ps. If your name isn't on the list and you want to be invited, leave me a comment!! Just keep in mind that i'm still compiling and that your name may not have been overlooked, just not on this rough draft.

No comments: