Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can’t Sleep...

You can always tell that it is pretty bad when not even Gackt can help me sleep. Normally, if I am tired all I have to do is play "Dispar" by Gackt twice on my MP3 and off to dream world I go. But not tonight. I listened to "Dispar" 4 times before I finally gave up, if I didn't konk after the second time it isn't going to happen.

I did sleep for a little bit earlier this evening. I slept from about 1:45 to about 4:20, so almost 3 hours. I hate that, not being able to sleep. Part of it is because I keep having nightmares. Awful nightmares, where I am usually being raped, or my little sister is killed. Or most recently I had a nightmare about a young woman I miss very much by the name of Mai.

Mai was a foreign exchange student from Japan. She stayed with us when I was about 10 years old. She stayed about 2 months, before going on to her other host family. I dreamt that I got to see her again and that she was pregnant. At some point or another, an evil person cut a hole in her belly button and then pulled her child (by the umbilical cord) out of her belly button and then viciously dismembering said child. It was understood that after that Mai committed suicide. Though it had a Cube moment right before she killed herself.

Maybe if these nightmares wouldn't go into graphic detail I would be able to sleep. I actually didn't have a nightmare tonight, I just dreamt about the music playing in my headphones (e.g. Cher, Gackt, Ashley Tisdale, etc...).

On a happier note, I have a new little sister. I calls her Pomegranate, but her actual name is Megan. She is Amazing and I loves her!! Megan = Love! *giggle* She is so wonderful, she adores Alice Nine (especially Tora. Then again, who doesn't love Tora?!) and she loves to give picture comments. I have never received so many pic comments in my entire time on MySpace as I have since I added her to my friends list. She is a very wonderful young woman and you should all go and see how pretty she is! She is under the name Pomegranate on my friends list.

You know what pisses me off (Besides Paris Hilton that is)? When people treat me like I'm a two year old. Bossy, know-it-alls who think they have the right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. That PISSES me off.

For example, at church yesterday, a lady friend of mine told me that
a. I was weak (she said, "You know people who are weaker have a tendancy to follow stronger personalities. So you should choose wisely who you are with. And dear, you are not strong.")
b. I am apparently "not mature" enough to raise a child. She said that I couldn't raise Hannah because I'm not mature enough. WTF?! I could raise her better than Wes could! She would be better off with me, than him. And she was telling me that I "couldn't take a minor across state lines", "you have to provide medical insurance, education..." Well the thing is that Wes is trying to take Hannah to Pennsylvania because if he doesn't go he will lose his job at GE. And if he loses his job he won't be able to provide Hannah with medical insurance or anything else.

Explain to me what is so wrong with telling my sister that she can live with me? If I have a job and a place for her to stay, why shouldn't I let her live with me? I think it is wrong that Wes is putting her through this and if it is easier on her mental health to be with me, then she should be with me. End of story.

Oh and Donnie almost asked me to marry him yesterday. It was adorable.

No comments: