Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sick of the Drama (dA)

Journal Entry: Thu Oct 23, 2008, 10:07 AM
  • Mood: Rant
  • Listening to: This will make you love Again - IAMX
  • Reading: the bullshit she wrote about this fucked up thing
  • Watching: Johnny Depp
  • Playing: IAMX
  • Eating: Ramen
  • Drinking: lemonade
I don't want to post this to my MySpace blog because the person will read it. Maybe I should post it there so that they will :shrug: .

I am sick of people who continuously victimize themselves. They refuse to seek any type of help or counseling for what has happened to them and keep the wound fresh by peeling back the mental scabs. If you are refusing to heal, then I am done listening to you talk. I have listened to your problems and given you solutions. If you don't want the solutions then there is nothing else I can do for you.

I understand that everyone goes through an attention seeking phase. I went through it too. But doesn't anyone else but me get tired of the way they behave during that period in time? I was so sick of myself during that time that I stopped myself from acting like that. It is a conscious decision to change and YOU need to make it.

I am sorry that shitty things happened to you. Shitty things happen to everyone. I have had bad things happen to me (ask anyone on DeviantArt who watches me or ask any of my friends on MySpace.). I've been through hell too, but you don't see me threatening to kill myself every five minutes or continuously saying "I Give Up". You can't give up every time something bad happens. If everyone did that there would be nobody left on earth.

Basically it comes down to this: Stop being pedantic and whiny about your problems. If you don't want to try and get through this, then don't. Frankly, my dear, I no longer give a damn. Do what you like, but leave me out of it. I am tired of your drama over things that aren't that dramatic and refusing to utilize the solutions I give you.

If you aren't going to take any of my advice (which has been proven to work) then don't complain to me about your shit. I've heard it before and I've given you the tools to fix it. Either fix it or shut the fuck up.

I love you, but I am sick of your drama.

No comments: